Friday, September 16, 2005

Red Thread Picture



This is one artists interpretation of the Red Thread Legend. A little Chinese girl holding on to a long red thread.

Today I hit a snag in my adoption journey. It seems my home study was done incorrectly as a result of a series of unfortunate events. What this means is that my social worker must either revise or possibly even redo my home study. Evidently she did not document some crucial information that is required by the CCAA (Chinese Center of Adoption Affairs). Unfortunately for me she is out of the country until September 26'th so I won't know until then what she will have to do.

This will most certainly delay my process. I was hoping to be DTC sometime in October . Now it is looking more like it will be December, Maybe November if I am really lucky. Once I am logged in I will have to wait 6 or 7 long months for Abby's referral. More then likely I won't actually be able to get her until August. That is my Birthday month also. I continue to believe that God has a plan for me that only he knows. I am confident that I will one day meet the baby that he has planned for me to have....

No comments: