Monday, October 23, 2006

Home Study Update tomorrow!

I have been cleaning like crazy! I have my home study update tomorrow morning. I have to admit that redoing the required documents was a lot easier this time around since I didn't have to have them notarized. Still I'm just plain nervous. I haven't seen her in a year and with my added pseudo pregnancy pounds I am afraid she will say something. When I was in high school and stressed I didn't eat. Lost mega weight on my post "breakup diets". Okay now I know that was not healthy. Not to worry though cause now I eat when I am stressed and we all know there is a lot of stress going on right now. I also have a little more debt then before with adoption bills, home improvements, and the all important retail therapy. My net worth is still way positive and I also have more in my savings and retirement then I did last time so hopefully I will break even.

Oh and I most definitely plan on pumping my social worker to see what she knows or what her thoughts are about this ever growing wait.

6 comments:

Joannah said...

I think we'll all be in the same boat for our HS updates - I know I will. Don't sweat it!

C's Mom said...

I'm sure it will be a piece of cake...no pun intended ;0)

Let us know if she has any tidbits!

Anonymous said...

You'll do great tomorrow. It's you she will be impressed with, the condo is just icing on the cake, if I can borrow from Connie. Call me after and let me know how it goes. Love you, mom

Dawn said...

Good luck today!! Everything will be fine.

Anonymous said...

I know how stressful it is...and how worthless the stress is! It will go great and she will just re-affirm that you are so ready to bring Abby home!

-Carrie

Ann said...

Everything will go perfectly. I hate that you have to do this again..I know we'll have to do it again and I'll have to bleach down the house again..uggghhhh

Good Luck!!