Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy Eliza Day Tiffany


Tiffany got her baby today! What a surprise she wasn't going to get her until tomorrow. I follow many amazing family journeys towards their babies so you may wonder why I am singling Tiffany's journey out. It is because besides being a fellow single Mama, Her blog is one of the first ones I started following as I began my own journey to Abby. I have her blog linked in my side bar if you want to follow them along too. I just love the "at peace" look Tiffany has on her face. It just makes me feel like no matter how long I have to wait I know that I will be all right.

4 comments:

Joannah said...

It is a great picture, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Great photo Jenny and great attitude! Love, Randi

Stephe said...

Jenny, it's me Stephe from Giorgia Danette! Your email link on your blog doesn't work. Trying to send you the info requested!!

Love the photo of Tiffany and Eliza! It's awesome!:)

C's Mom said...

I love that beautiful picture!