Monday, November 21, 2005

GOOD PEOPLE


This is a ladybug charm that was made especially for me as a surprise. Geneva And I are both fortunate ( or unfortunate, depending on how you look at it.) enough to work in the ICU as nurses. She and her husband Dave (I am trying to post their picture but it won't upload for some reason) have become good friends of mine. Dave makes dental crowns and also jewelry. One day after a usual stressful day at work Dave appeared near the end of our shift and gave me this charm he had made. He and Geneva have been very enthusiastic (and patent) listening to my China adoption plans and as a result were well aware that ladybugs are seen as good luck in the China adoption community. I wish you were able to see the detail he has put into this little ladybug. The picture does not do it justice. LadyAbby has been engraved on the underside of the ladybug by Dave making it even more special. Thanks you guys for being so supportive and also for being such great friends. I can't wait for Abby to meet you both! []

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

My name's Tim Chauvin. I just wanted to say thanks for putting a link to my webpage on CDBaby on your site. That's rather kind of you.

I just want to say good luck to you on your journey to Abby. We've been down that road twice now and I can say that it was worth every bump, delay, mix up and minute of flight. I hope yours is a wonderful as ours has been.

Cheers!

Tim