Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Been a While

Sorry for the lack of blogging. My computer is having issues. It only runs for 15 min or so at a time then shuts off. The bottom feels really hot too but I hear the fan running (laptop). I have also been having trouble downloading my pictures. Looks like a new computer and camera might possibly be in my future. Hoping not cause this has been an ezpensive month already!

Abby and I are doing well.She is VERY busy! So Mama is very busy! She lately is only waking up 1 or 2 times a night. She has been sick with a cold so we started her on amoxicillen (sp?). We have had several fun play dates so I will post pictures soon :)

We had a very busy weekend. Saturday was the baby shower for my brothers fiance Annetta. They are having a boy next month. This was Abby's first party and she looked so cute all dressed up in one of the Christmas dresses I had bought for her. She also got to meet Aunt Kelli and cousin Virginia :)

Annetta!
Don't I look sweet?



Balloon heaven :) (Mama and Me)











With cousins Erin and Virginia.





After the shower we hung out at Aunt Elizabeths house til we went to a basketball game that night at Erin and Christophers school. (Mama, Virginia, and Abby).

Meema and Abby.



Watching the game with Aunt Elizabeth and Aunt Laurie.




Sunday we went to a Chinese new Year celebration. Abby looked so sweet :)




Her hair is a little mussed cuz she had just put some vaseline in it a few minutes prior.




Still have my cold.




Abby was not afraid of the dragon at all. No pictures cuz I was holding her :) Meema????


Eating with cousin Christopher.



Finally I used my sippy cup the right way tonight! Mama is so proud of me!




I'm pretty proud of me too :)


13 comments:

laurie said...

finally!!!!!!! i see her all the time and still can't wait for post. auntie is needing a big open mouth kiss from abby!!

Michele said...

She is so sweet. Looks like you are enjoying every second. Soak it all up, it goes way too fast.

Michele, mom to Emily (5) and Alyssa (2)
www.ourjourneytoalyssa.blogspot.com

Anne said...

I love her dress that she wore to the shower! And her CNY outfit is beautiful too :)
Anne (Elizabeth's mom)

Robin said...

I think you do pretty good blogging considering you now have your hands full with a little one running around. Maddy hates me on the computer so I can only blog during naps or very late at night. I don't know what I'm going to do when /if I actually find a job.. LOL

Love the pictures. Abby looks sweet in her little dresses. Aren't dresses and bows so much fun!!

RamblingMother said...

We are all proud. She is adorable.

Beverly

Briana's Mom said...

Oh my gosh! Her outfits are all so adorable! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

Abby is so beautiful!!! You seem so happy and to be fitting right into motherhood as I knew you would:)

Randi

Anonymous said...

Jenny - I've been following your blog since Sharon told me you were with Abby. I just want to tell you that I think she is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I am so happy for both of you.

Keep posting the pictures!

Sandy Howard

Unknown said...

You can see that Abby has such a personality through the pictures. She is so adorable.

Susan

OziMum said...

Boy! Abby really looks like she's getting around fast & easy these days!!!

Cute cute cute dresses!

Great baby shower pics!

Anonymous said...

too damn cute

Kim said...

I have missed you...
LOVE the pictures...
Abby is soooo CUTE!!!!
Looks like you have been busy..
Love her little dresses..
Have a Great Week..

daisy said...

can she get any cuter or sweeter! We are dying to meet her OL Daisy