Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sunday at Meema's

Abby and I went over to Meema and Da's this past Sunday to do some laundry. Yep, My washer broke and has to be replaced. Couldn't of happened at a better time right? Meema and Da were having breakfast when we got there so Abby joined them :)

Meema has different toys :)

Auntie Laurie dressed me today :)



I got this stroller for my shower. Meema and Da put it together for me and I test drove it that day. Abby loves it, very comfy and she liked to push the buttons on the tray :)








5 minurtes into our walk and she was out!







Unfortunately the stroller did not fit in my car (little bug) so I need to get a new one :(


3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Day...
Sorry about your washer...
Auntie did a Great Job dressing Abby..
But Abby is always adorable...
Love the stroller..
Have a Great Week..
Hope the sleep is going well..

Eliza2006 said...

Where in the world did you get those tights? I must have some!!!
I feel jealous that she loved the stroller. Eliza hated hers from the day we came home.

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I adore that old old Fisher Price horse! Had one for years passed through several kids.....my 2 girls loved it!

Can you not throw the stroller in the back seat on the floor behind you?