WOW! We close on my condo on the 26th. The movers come this friday and I haven't started packing yet... Abby and I will be staying at my Mom's until we find a new house. I have to have our stuff stored. I have actually found my dream house and I made an offer yesterday. Now I wait until Monday to find out if they will accept. Their asking a little more then I wanted to pay so fingers crossed they will come down.... Boy this is stressful!