Friday, October 14, 2005

The Brown Envelope


Dear Littlefield, Jennifer Lee:

The BCIS (INS) recently notified the American Consulant in Guangzhou that you have been approved to adopt an orphan overseas. This means that we are authorized to process your childs case as soon as his or her adoption is finalized. when corresponding with this office, please refer to the case number (beginning with the letters GUZ) listed at the end of this letter. We look foreward to seeing you here soon for your child's immigrant visa interview.

This is another sign of progress. China is acknowledging my plans to adopt a child from them and has a place reserved for me once a child is reffered to me!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I just found your blog tonight and have enjoyed reading it. I hope you are DTC soon!