Thursday, October 06, 2005

Finally some PROGRESS!!!

I feel like I am reaching the home stretch. I met my social worker today for the first of 3 face to face visits. (My agency requires a minimum of 4 face to face visits and we had only had 1 in addition to numerous telephone interviews which my social worker thought was acceptable.) We discussed the changes that need to be added to my homestudy. Now she will retype it and we will meet Monday to review it. Then I will send it to my agency to review and okay. We then meet a final time to discuss any other revisions or changes to be made, Then she types a final draft which will be sent to my agency. Hopefully then I will be officially done with my paper work and can finally get it authenticated. Then I mail it all to my agency and I am done!! Then the waiting begins....

No comments: