Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Red Thread Bracelet


I need some good luck. The adoption paperchase can be very frustrating at times. I am waiting for my Adoption agency to review and approve my homestudy. I sent it to them last week and of course the person in charge of reviewing it was on vacation untill yesterday. So today I e-mail my cordinator to find out if this person has my homestudy because I will meet with my social worker tomorrow morning for the last time. She replies that she has it and that it will be reviewed SOON??? I don't understand. Seems like all she would have to do is read it. They know this is the last thing that I need and then I will be done with my paperwork. AAAAAAAGGG! I have already had to redo all my documents and physical to be sure that they won't expire as a result of this delay. So anyway-I have a red thread bracelet that I purchased at the begining of my paperchase. It broke a while back and I have been meaning to fix it. Tonight I did so hopefully the tangles in my "Red Thread" to Abby will straighten out. Untill then I will take a deep breath and remind myself that I will get the baby that was meant for me.....

1 comment:

Abby's Mom said...

Thanks Aunt Kristie! I can't wait to have Abby meet you guy's. And thank's so much for all the beautiful clothes!!Love, Jenny