Saturday, December 10, 2005

Adoption Stalker

My name is Jenny (hand raised) and I am a "Adoption Stalker". I am. I admit it. Today on my daily quest to find any adoption related material on the internet I stumbled across this blog entry. Wow I'm not alone...I mean I knew I wasn't but it was nice to see this validation in print. I hope the author of this entry won't mind me posting it?? See for a while now I have thought about posting on just this subject but I wasn't sure I would be able to explain it. Okay I don't do this at work but with a few exceptions she describes my routine pretty well. I wanted my non-adopter readers to get a feel for what my life has become. Click above on today's blog entry title Adoption Stalker and read her entry. Make sure you read the comments she received also.

No comments: