Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ready For Christmas!


My Christmas tree is up, shopping done, presents wrapped and out of town gifts mailed. (IM trying not to think about the small fortune I paid after waiting in line 45 minutes at the UPS store so that my gifts would be delivered in time for Christmas) Pretty good though with 8 days left to spare! Now I can sit back and enjoy the holiday.



Cassie and Quackers are also ready for Christmas. Still not the best of buds but I forced them to hang out together while I decorated my tree. No hissing but lots of stink eyes. Maybe these 2 will decide it is finally time to be friends. That would be a great gift for me! That and a log in date!!!!





1 comment:

Eileen said...

"Stink eyes", too funny.

Lucky you to be ready for Christmas! Not here but I'm getting there.