Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I have been tagged.

I was tagged several days ago but this is the first chance I have had to answer. It has made the rounds so I don't think there is anyone else left to tag.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago, I had recently graduated nursing school was working nights in the ICU and spending way to much money with my new post graduation credit cards.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, I was actively researching the international adoption process and looking for agencies that would place me on their waiting list. Also still working in the ICU but on Day shift (Thank God!).

Five snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, Chocolate, sunflower seeds, Chips and did I say chocolate?

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics: Piano man, Swept Away, Over The Rainbow, Star Spangled Banner and I Will Survive.

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire: Pay off all my debts, Help my family, Buy a new home, buy a new car and swich to laborpool status at work.

Five bad habits: Staying up to late reading my blogs and message boards when I have to work the next day, Holding in my feelings, I can't say No to sweets, I worry too much and waste too much money on magazines each week.

Five things I Like Doing: Reading blogs, Reading, Hanging out with my nieces and nephews, Doing crafts and watching Lost.

Five Things I would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1) Blue nail polish
2) Plaid skirts

3) Stiletto heels
4) Scrunchies
5) Candies


Five Favorite toys:
1) Laptop
2) Camera & docking station
3) Cell phone
4) Ebay
5) Furreal Panda Bear that I just bought Abby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew, thanks for not tagging me. Love, mom