Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back Again



I'm back from Cancun as of late last night. It was AWESOME! I still can't get over the brilliance of the ocean. Such gorgeous shades of blue provided a striking contrast to the white sandy beach. The 6 days of Sun and wonderful weather provided me with some much needed relaxation and NOPE I never checked out any of my blogs, message boards or rumor sites while I was gone. Here we are waiting for our ride back home to reality. Don't let our smiles fool ya we really were not ready to come back yet.


Here I am with best bud Nancy. Thanks Nancy for doing such a great job planning our trip and for choosing such a awesome hotel! Nancy turned 40 while we were there and was the reason for our trip.


This sweet little girl sold me my newest red thread bracelet. (Pictured below)


Below just a picture I secretly snapped of a sweet Asian little girl playing beside us on the beach.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home. It was truly strange to have all of you gone at the same time. I didn't know who to worry about first. At least you are all home now and I can reach you when i want to. Love you, mom

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I am so glad you were with me on this milestone birthday trip... I had a wonderful time and I am already missing the sun.
Love ya, Nancy

Shannon said...

What a wonderful getaway and celebration all rolled into one!
You missed *nothing* but frustrating rumors (the usual!)so good for you for focusing on yourself, your friends and the here and now. (soooooo jealous of your vacation!)

Joannah said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. What a beautiful place!