Friday, April 14, 2006

OUCH Virginia!


My niece Virginia who lives in Atlanta was admitted to the hospital last night. Poor baby! It seems that she has broken her humorous and possibly her radial or ulnar bone as well. She will be having surgery sometime today and may require some pins. Meema tells me she is hanging in there though. They have her on morphine while she is waiting. And I hear she has requesting a pink cast! Hang in there Virginia! Aunt Jenny is thinking of you and can definitely relate. Someday I will tell you all of my broken bone story's (And there are many) but you know I never got to wear a pink cast! Miss ya! Big Hugs as well!!!! Love, Aunt Jenny

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You are a brave girl, Virginia! Jenny, please make Virginia take a picture of the pink cast for the blog, ok?! =)

Joannah said...

Oh, what a big bummer. I hope Virginia's on the mend soon!