Saturday, April 01, 2006

CHIN UP

I had been feeling down per the developments in my prior post......So I decided to see if I could find a new Willow Angel to make me feel better. They are all so beautiful so I spent some time looking at each one individually searching for that special something indicating it was meant for me......Then there in front of me was the figure of a child. I picked it up, put it back and picked it up again focusing on the word HOPE in the balloon the child was carrying......Finally I picked up the box and read the side of it.........



It doesn't get much clearer than this. This was the new Willow Angel I was meant to have.....



The signs I encounter continue to amaze me as I travel along this journey to my daughter....I see this as yet another red thread and a reminder that good things come to those who wait. So My chin remains up! Abby is waiting for me.


6 comments:

Joannah said...

I just saw that one today, but I didn't pick it up for a closer look. I love what the maker of those little figurines is doing in China. What a wondeful idea!

Shannon said...

Wow! I just love red thread moments. The figurine is very, very sweet.

Eliza2006 said...

Wow! That's really neat. I think I need to go pick one up for myself!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Wow Iam reading thi sa on i95 can't wait to see her I'm bringing you a lucky Buddha. Xo mom

Anonymous said...

Got home and first thing tried to see what the sign with the little child said but still couldn't read it. I also don't know the significance of the willow angels. Mom

Anonymous said...

I was cleaning up the winter debris in my gardens yesterday (April 2) and as I moved the dead leaves, underneath was a ladybug! I immediately thought of you and Abby and said a prayer. A ladybug, in CNY this early!? My goodness, we had snow last week. So while the red thread is twisting and turning, it has not broken. All my best,
Debbie