Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dreaming of Snow

We had snow flurries the other day. After an essentially above average in temperatures winter, it has finally gotten cold enough to consistently wear a winter coat. I also finally turned on my heat this winter. Now truly I could have left it off but my cats were cold so I caved. Anyway I know there are probably many of you out there that disagree with me but I really love snow. The flurries we had the other day were oh so brief! No accumulation at all :( I have been hoping for at least one good snowstorm before this winter ends. The odds are against it but there is the possibility of snow in my future. I am heading off to Chicago next month for another girls trip. Another lucky member of our group is turning 35 (actually 40 though she is claiming 29). I am bound to see some snow there and have been told to bring my long johns. Stay tuned for what will more then likely be my last hoopla as a Mommy to be...

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Don't forget your dancing shoes :0)

Joannah said...

It looks so pretty, but I wouldn't want to live in it.

Anonymous said...

Please leave it behind when you come home. xo Mom

Shannon said...

Your mom is funny! I'm hoping for just one snow day...ok, delayed opening maybe?! A trip with the girls sounds great as we all count down to Abby!