Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Stork Is Up Again


Rumors are that referrals were mailed out yesterday. We may hear as early as tomorrow! No it's still not my turn, but these referrals should help give me a better idea of the time I have left to wait. I'm really hoping that these referrals come for those Lucky parents who had LID'S well into October. That will leave the CCAA with just the rest of October and Novembers LID'S to get through. Then it will be time for December LID's. My month I was logged in. December 7th, 2005 to be exact. This is getting exciting! So close but yet so far........

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, I hear you! With a November 7 LID I am hoping that by the end of March I'll have my referral. Funny to have waited so long and now I can almost see the finish line!!! I can't wait to see what the cut-off date is ... hoping it's the 17th!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! I am excited to hear this news. Congratulations and we will keep praying for you.