Friday, May 30, 2008

My special 3 words

I have been absent from the 3 word posts for a while. I have been saving these special 3 words tho. This past Thursday we had to say Goodbye to dear friends Jen and Jainy. We had been having weekly play dates since Abby got home and Jen was a wonderful source of support and encouragement for me as well while I waited the long wait for Abby. Now their gone as of Friday. They are packed up in their RV for their 30 day trip that will end in their new destination. Alaska:(

Below are some pictures of Abby and Jainy over the last 4 months.

Jainy took such good care of "Sister Abby" (That's what she called her).


Jainy even swung on the baby swings just for Abby.


I love this picture:)


Jen and the girls on our last play date.


Then we tried to take a group photo.


And tried again....


Oh well.



Saying good bye. Tears then and now still when I see this picture. Jen, Jain and Kev too! You are Good people and we are lucky to have your friendship. We will miss you and all of the good times that we had. We love you guys:)












6 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww...this had me tearing up a little bit(time to change the hormone patch-LOL!) Why can't all of our friends and family just live all together in one place so we can be together all the time? In a perfect world......:)

Kim said...

Great 3 words...
LOVE the girls together..
Have a Great Sunday..

Julie said...

Awwwwwww.....sooooooo sweet!!!

C's Mom said...

Awww....that seems to be the top notch response to this post but it really deserves it!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Jen, I WAS doing okay until I read your blog.

What a wonderful surprise!! Thanks, man. We will miss you both....as a matter-of-fact, we already do. :(

I just have to keep telling myself that this isn't the end, it's just the beginning of a new phase of our friendship.

See you in Hershey!! :)

Love you both-
jen and jain

Pug Mama said...

so sweet. too bad you are not closer!