That would be us right in the middle of the low. Don't get me wrong. I love snow but I would much rather have it come on the weekends. The weather forecast has been changing all day. At last check we have the potential to get 1 to 3 inches of snow. I know that isn't much to all of you northerners but around here everyone freaks out when we even get a dusting.
Now that I have Abba things are different. It seems that as of this year when the city schools close so does Abby's daycare. (They used to close on a case by case basis) Once I saw that the weather was looking a little iffy (SP?) I called to see what they thought might happen tomorrow. Yikes! I could easily be up a creek if they close. I can't miss work for sure. I debated on what to do. We could spend the night at Mom's and I could just leave her there if this storm actually happens or I could wait and see how it is in the morning. 9 times out of 10 the forecast ends up being much to do about nothing. So fingers crossed things don't get too ugly tomorrow cuz we are staying put tonight. If the forecast turns out to be correct then I will be driving her over to Mom's tomorrow and I will be bummen cuz I really would love to play with her in the snow.