Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and good wishes for Emma Rose. We don't know what will happen but we do know that there are many folks out there sending prayers and good wishes. That is a good thing and so very appreciated. Please keep em coming. Her Birthday is soon approaching.

Abby and I are doing well. The days continue to fly by. Here are some shots of a few of them :)

Were still working on the potty training. So far 3 times she has actually peed in her potty. The motivation comes and goes but I know she will get there.

I found her this way :)


Bath time princess!

Still loves her puppy. Found out just recently that she has been feeding him. I happened to catch her putting something in his mouth. I opened it up and there were a couple interesting dried up tidbits in there :) I told her just imaginary food from now on.


My sleeping angel :)

Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Finally! Abby's Meme in Florida made this for her. She got friendly with a gentleman that she met at a jewelry store. This gentleman actually move to the states from China and started a new life here. With his help Meme had him transcribe all of the characters in Abby's name, including her birthday. Meme then embroidered them onto the wall hanging.



This last one is of the back. Abby can pull that piece off when she is older and copy the characters.

Here is the gentleman that helped Meme.

I think she likes it :)

Thank you Meme for this very thoughtful and precious gift. WE LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like you have both been doing well..
Love the photos..
Thanks for the update..
Love her little St.Patty's Day outfit..
Hugs..
Have a great week..

C's Mom said...

That's an amazing gift!

Good luck with the potty biz...it'll go how it's meant to be (no pun intended ;0)

Abba is getting to really look like a big girl.

laurie said...

omg love the sleeping pic with papa in mouth and one in each hand!
xoxo,
auntie laurie

Ava Baby said...

Abby is so adorable. I love following another single mom who loves being a mom as much as me! By far and away, the best decision of my life!
Have a great day! Michele

Tracy said...

Very sweet pictures and prayers to your brother and family!

Tracy

RamblingMother said...

Love the gift. Her smile is precious. Love the sugar rush, I mean cupcake pics too.