Monday, July 17, 2006

GRIM AND GRIMMER

What can I see the news/ rumors are only getting worse. Evidently Australia is now advising their applicants to expect the wait to grow to 18 months! They are informing the families in the process because they feel they have a right to know. The CCAA was just recently in Australia so I am guessing this rumor is probably accurate. To make matters worse the Rumor Queen happened to use my LID of December as an example on her website to predict when referrals could be expected. Drumroll please....................June 2007!!!!! UGGGGGGG! The icing on the cake is the fact that when I e-mailed my agency today to discuss this new potential development I DID NOT receive a response. What to say?? Guess I'm getting on the phone tomorrow. Oh and I'm also seriously considering rebreaking my computer. I think I was better off without it.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Don't give into the rumors. I heard the 'CCAA is moving" rumor for almost a full year. It was supposed to be what held our referral up. While in China we asked and they said "CCAA has not and is not moving". Keep your head up

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny,

I wish I could say something to make it better....I just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you!

Love, Randi

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I can not believe all of the conflicting information that these sites are posting... I agree your agency should tell you something or at least be supportive. I just hope it is all a bunch of crap. I am so sorry you and Abby are in this horrible uncertain wait mode. How do you plan anything?
Just know that I am always here for you to talk, cry or hang out with...
Mushie, mushie,
Nancy

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Don't worry it has to get better, as soon as July LID's are matched I think we will see things speeding up then, hang on in there.

Ann said...

Is there somewhere where you can get true info. and not neccessarily rumors. Hopefully your agency will get back with you soon, so you can know what to expect. Hope for the best hon.