Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Jack

My nephew Jack just recently turned three years old. He is just a bundle of energy, all boy, and a lot of fun to be around. Check out his picture below.



I just knew he would love this Gel Ant Colony as a birthday present.

Check out this letter I received from Jack's mommy ( Abby's soon to be Aunt Kelly :D).



Sorry Aunt Kelly! Aunt Jenny thought this was a really cool gift :) By the way I could have gotten him this really cool remote control Tarantula instead. Do you think Zachary might want him for his birthday????





4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy birthday...the note its a crack up.

Word to the wise: avoid the spider ;0)

Special K said...

Happy Birthday Jack!

My oldest nephew is 10... and I think somewhere my sister has a notebook full of 10 years worth of payback coming for me!!

Shannon said...

Aunts can be so evil! =)

mellow & yellow said...

That is such a great gift!