Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More Mackenzie

I got to spend a couple of hours with Mackenzie yesterday. What a cutie she is!!

She was a little different this time though. She is now mobile :O

It was so cute to watch her pull her self up on things and to watch her crawl around. I have some big time baby proofing to do before Abby gets here but don't worry Mackenzie was safe. I was with her the whole time. She was good enough to let me know what areas I especially need to focus on.

Quackers was definitely interested and even tolerated and occasional grab in her direction.






11 comments:

Jeter Mama said...

sweet. I want to nibble those cheeks!!!
love the kitty pic!

i-Con said...

Too cute! It won't be so much longer now until Abby is there. I'm getting so excited for you.

i-Con said...

...and Quackers! (Isn't that funny, it seems one of my cats should b ea Quackers with the duck fetish around here).

Laura said...

I was just checking in and I'm so excited that your LID is so close!!! I know the last months draaaggg out (I've been there too), but you are almost there. Keep up your faith and optimism! I can't wait to see Abby's picture!!

Laura
Mom to Maeve

kris said...

She is SO cute... and Quackers looks so much like my Gambit! (Is Q a tabby?)... mine is a Bengal, but Bengal's are bred with Tabby's or American Shorthairs, so they look similar.

Steffie B. said...

She is darling.

LIZ said...

What a cutie patootie!!

PromiseKeepersDaughter said...

Wild isn't it, how fast they grow.
She ia sweet.

RoLo said...

aaah she is cute:)

If you visit my page you will notice that you have been TAGGED, some fun while we wait for our referrals.

Shannon said...

She is adorable!! I babysat my nephew (almost 11 months) on Friday and it was exhausting! Mobile baby = early bedtime for me!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

She is darling! Thought about you yesterday as I made a ladybug when I was scrapbooking to put on a page where my niece was holding a bunch of ladybugs in Wisconsin. Hopefully you will hear good news soon.

Love, Randi