Thursday, July 03, 2008

Video

The video playing is Baby Einstein's Baby Wordsworth Favorite Things Around the House. (A great video!) Abby learned her first signs from the Baby Einstein's My First Signs Video. It was one of the first ones I bought after we got home. One night we were sitting on the couch watching it and out of the blue she signed baby. (I couldn't believe it) She basically took off from there:) Marlee Matlin is in the videos. I just learned along with Abby. My Mom is great about reinforcing and helping her sign when she keeps her too. All of their videos are great. Abby loves them. They are the only videos that hold her attention and she has learned so much from them. We highly recommend them.

1 comment:

Kim said...

THANK YOU..
I have a few.. but will be investing in some more..
HUGS..