Monday, June 08, 2009

Beach Weather

Feels like summer around here as we have already had some scorchers. Little one still hasn't been to a real beach yet but I did take her to our local Yorktown beach. Actually it's more like a river but only about 20 minutes from our house verses 45 minutes for the real thing all la Virginia beach. I didn't get many pictures cuz it's kind of hard when there are only the two of you there. She liked it though. The seaweed freaked her out a little but as long as I moved it out of her way she was good. Once she was brave enough to get in the water I couldn't get her out so I only have a few pictures to post. (Really not very good ones either) When I look at them I realise just how small she still really is. Lately she has seemed so big too me with all her talking and yes her attitude at times :)






5 comments:

Amy said...

Remember when we took them last year? Big difference, eh? And it looks like a few more toys this time...

We need to plan another Abby/Ava outing soon - let's head down to VA Beach and introduce them to all the tackiness! I just love it (in small doses)!

Kim said...

HOW FUN... love the photos..
Even if it is a little beach it is water.. and FUN..
Have a great week..

Debbie and Sam said...

Maybe we can all meet at Buckroe sometime. It is a nice beach with no waves/current and a playground that ROCKS!

Briana's Mom said...

She is growing up! And I certainly understand the attitude thing. ;) Love the pics!

Shannon said...

Cute outfit-great sun hat! This weather has been awful. Looks like you picked a great day for the "beach" though. Too funny, I'd forgotten they eventually talk...well I guess we're on track as mine has attitude already! E and I would love to join you in a VB excursion!