Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Picture and post unrelated

Okay everyone who lives around me in the immediate Hampt*on Roads area.... There will be no immediate hurricane threats to us this year. Why do you say???? Because I just bought four 4 packs of D cell batteries to have on hand this season just in case. Everyone who lives in hurricane country knows these are very hard to find any time a storm approaches. Each year I say I will do it and each year I end up scrambling. I think we had one scare last year and I had to buy and expensive lantern that actually came with the batteries already in it. So this year I am prepared. I'm just saying :)

And now for the unrelated picture....


This picture was taken last weekend at the living museum last Sunday. Of course it's a fake snake. I thought she would be afraid of it but after a minutes hesitation she plopped right down with my encouragement.

4 comments:

Sherry Mc said...

Yuck!!!!! That's my fearless girl. xo's Mom/Meema

Karen said...

thanks for taking care of the hurricane threats for us this year! :)

Kelley said...

OK, that is one real-looking snake; at least from the picture. I saw that and said, "ACK!"

Way to go on being prepared with the batteries...you rock!

Shannon said...

Whew! That IS good news! Thanks, Jenny! =)