Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Abby's got a new ride!


Thanks to everyone for your kind words of encouragement. I am better, just need to try and have more good days than bad ones.......On a more positive note! Check out our new glider rocker that I put together all by myself! (yap I'm Proud) It was a real bargain at Target. Oh and please ignore the mess around it. As you can see I still haven't gotten around to starting Abby's room. Don't know if it will be too depressing looking at a empty room for another 6, 9 or who knows how many more months. It's really the painting that is holding me back. If I just got that done then I would go to town. I just hate to paint. Maybe I will start small and just buy the paint......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to paint. Just let me know when and I am there. The rocker is awesome and it looks like you did a great job on the construction:)

Anonymous said...

I love to paint too. Too bad I wasn't closer, I would be happy to help you.

Sandra said...

Did someone say painting party??? :) Wish we all lived closer and could help you out with that part of it!

Love the glider! Hope you find many pleasurable moments rocking and daydreaming about your little girl being in your arms!

Joannah said...

Very nice! It looks super comfy.

Shannon said...

Nice ride! You say you got this at Target?! Hang out there a lot, would you say?!! =) We should meet up sometime with our new mutual friend and her daughter! And then maybe engage in some retail therapy to prepare for our own little ones!

Abby's Mom said...

Thanks everybody!!! I wish we were all closer just to hang out :D And Shannon we should do that soon, maybe when you get back from Vacation.

Eliza2006 said...

I hate painting too. You would never know it since I've got a new project going every week! I'm prepping my bathroom for new paint right now. I just make myself go in and do a little something every day. Good luck!

Tiffany