Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Fathers Day



Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads in my Life!! You are all wonderful in your own special ways and I love and thank you for the differences you have made in my life. Next year I hope to have Abby with me. While she may or may not have her own Father, (fingers crossed in hopes that I do find my Mr Right someday) it is my hope that she will always know how lucky she is have the love and support that will be given to her by all of the Dads and Uncles in her life.....

2 comments:

Ann said...

Well said. Every family is different, their makeup unique, as long as Abby has positive male role models she'll be just great. But heres to hoping that one day you will find the Mr. right for you And Abby.

p.s. I found your blog through blogrolling.

Monkey said...

Love your blog! Visit us at fladfamilyjourney.blogspot.com