Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa :)

I decided to take little girl to Yank*ee Candle yesterday (It was on my all things to do Christmas list for her). Right before we left , as you can see below, things were looking a little shaky. She really needed a nap but wouldn't take one before we left. Luckily she had a car nap. It takes about 30 minutes to get there then I sat in the parking lot another 40 minutes while she slept. Not her usual nap length but it helped tho we paid for the shorter nap last night :)

Such a neat place. She loved it like I knew she would.


She loved the "mismas tree lights".


She wanted to sit and just admire :)


Paci still pictured cuz she had just woken up.


Very impressed!


The snow changed colors.

Knocking on the tin soldier.








Santa was also there! (also on my list) She had seen him when he visited the daycare but I missed it. She's not afraid of him but I wouldn't say that he is her favorite person either :)


Showing Santa the train.



She loved the bridge and when it snowed in there (very cool!) It's been so much fun doing all of the things that I had imagined for so long with her :) Through the eyes of your child. There is nothing like it.


Then we went over to Auntie L's where she and Sissy were kind enough to watch her while I ran over to the outlet mall to finish my Christmas shopping. Now I am done!

10 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
Abby is soooo darling..
Love the picture of Abby and Santa...
Have a Great Week...
Hugs girly..

Sherry Mc said...

Don't apologize for the paci! Is this place something new? She's so precious as always. Looks like it was fun. xo Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the pix of Abby! We took Luke and Lauren there to see Santa last week. BTW - the Christmas room with the trains and the snow is there year round. Luke loves it! I hope you have an awesome first Christmas with Abby!

Mary

RamblingMother said...

that is so sweet. I love the paci pics.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, Loved looking at the pictures. Tonight Daniel and I took Bama to our lights on the lake, 45 minutes waiting in line just to pay. It was lovely and she so enjoyed it, as much fun as a LITTLE ONE, LOVE, aUNT lAURIE DAISY

Briana's Mom said...

What a neat place! LOVE Abby's outfit. She is adorable.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Shannon said...

Wow, Miss Abby is getting big! Beautiful as ever! Merry Christmas to you both! Wonderful wishes from China. =)

Kim said...

Merry Christmas!

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures. Hope you and Miss Abby had a wonderful Christmas together.

Unknown said...

sooo precious, i cant wait for LynnMarie